Computer and Mobile Forensics Boot Camp Course Overview
Bemztouch is proud to offer the combined Computer and Mobile Forensics boot camp. Accelerated and taught in 3 months, this in-depth course teaches students critical techniques and information about identifying, preserving, extracting, analyzing and reporting forensic evidence on computers and mobile devices through use of the most popular computer forensic tools.
Our combined Computer and Mobile Forensics boot camp prepares you for two industry-recognized computer forensic certifications, the IACRB Certified Computer Forensics Examiner (CCFE) and the IACRB Certified Mobile Forensics Examiner (CMFE). You are prepared for the certification examinations by learning the necessary skills to recognize computer threats and investigate computer crime. You will learn about the challenges of computer and mobile forensics; walk through the process of analysis and examination of operating systems and mobile devices; and gain deep understanding of differences in evidence locations and examination techniques on Windows and Linux computers and on Android, iOS and Windows phones.
Our hands-on labs follow a cohesive scenario simulating a real cyber crime investigation and allow you to gain practical skills in locating and examining evidence on devices and forensic images, as well as analyzing and reporting findings. You will work with various commercial and open-source forensic tools within our unique cloud-based learning platform.
Upon the completion of our Comprehensive Computer and Mobile Forensics boot camp, you will know how to:
- Firmly understand the provisions of IT law
- Learn complex technical concepts
- Successfully define evidence-handling procedures
- Comprehend the general rules of evidence
- Apply the fundamental computer and mobile forensics concepts to forensic investigations
- Identify key technologies used in computers and mobile devices
- Acquire forensic evidence
- Locate forensic artifacts in various operating systems
- Analyze extracted evidence and properly report findings
- – 3 Months of training with expert instruction
- – Computer Forensics digital textbook, lab manual and course book (physical textbooks available to purchase)
- – Mobile Forensics digital textbook, lab manual and course book (physical textbooks available to purchase)
- – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- – Exam Pass Guarantee
- – Add-on: Video replays of daily lessons
- – Add-on: Curated videos from other top-rated instructors
Course Benefits and Goals
Bemztouch Computer and Mobile Forensics boot camp is quite unique in offering an immersion into computer crime and investigations through engaging seminar-style lectures and hands-on labs, while preparing for two challenging certification exams. Only Bemztouch Computer Forensics boot camp offers you the following benefits:
- Hands-on exposure to the full range of computer forensics tools
- State of the art facilities
- Discover proven investigative strategies and define proper evidence handling procedures
- Develop the skills to track an offender on the internet
- Learn how to work with law enforcement and how to design an incident response strategy
In addition, Bemztouch community provides you with:
- Access to knowledge sharing
- New technology reviews
- Educational updates
Students must have no criminal record. Basic computer skills, including the ability or desire to work outside the Windows GUI interface, are necessary. A+ certification and/or similar training and experience is not required, but recommended.
This is a very in-depth training course and is not intended for individuals who have limited or no computer skills.
Who Should Attend?
- – Law enforcement professionals looking to expand into computer crime investigations
- – Legal professionals
– IT/Bemztouch professionals being tasked with corporate forensics and incident handling