Welcome to the Complete Web Development Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn to code and become a full-stack web developer.
At 43+ hours, this Web Development course is without a doubt the most comprehensive web development course available online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery. Here’s why:
- The course is a taught by the lead instructor.
- The course has been updated to be 2019 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies that are used in large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build.
- We’ve taught many students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or start their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, but still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming bootcamp.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students – that’s you!
We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a web developer.
The course includes HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real world websites and web apps.
Throughout the course, we cover a massive amount of tools and technologies, including:
- Front-End Web Development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
- Bash Command Line
- Git, GitHub and Version Control
- Backend Web Development
- Web Design
- Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku and MongoDB Atlas
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming and be ready to make any website you can dream of.
You’ll also build a portfolio of over 15+ websites that you can show off to any potential employer.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn to code through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
- If you want to start your own startup by building your own websites and web apps.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with the latest frameworks and NodeJS
- If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about web development, take this course
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Video Lectures
- Code Challenges and Exercises
- Fully Fledged Projects
- Programming Resources and Cheatsheets
- Our best selling 12 Rules to Learn to Code eBook